Wednesday, 14 November 2007

50 words that show why SummerSetSky is represented by the letter "S"

Well, this is my very first post of this very first blog that i have.
All of you, my friend, take your time seeing my post here ^^
This very first post is going to be an interesting one.
Hope you all enjoy ^^

SummerSetSky, my name is represented by the letter "S", but why?
This post of mine is going to let u see 100 words that show why SummerSetSky is represented by the letter "S".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summer --> the season that i like the most
Set --> this action is always done by me as i am always setting goal for my future
Sky --> the part of the world which symbolise peaceful and wideness, which is the atmosphere that i like
Sean --> the name that is given by my mother when i am small, but i seldom use it though
Sagittarius --> my zodiac sign
Seven --> my lucky number ^^
Story --> i like listening to this thing when i am small, and now i read it
Student --> what am i doing everyday
School --> my second home
Shoe --> my transport
Skinny --> the adjective that i wanna throw away from me
Snow --> what i hope to have in my country
Shilling --> one of the thing that i am collecting
Stupid --> one of my characteristic
Silly --> one of my characteristic too
Shell --> one of the thing that i am looking forward to collect in the future
Sea --> a wide area which i seldom go, but i wish that i would have a cottage at the seaside, which i can have a wide view of the sea
Sun --> source of heat and light of the earth, a thing which makes the world a wonderland
Shinichi Kudo --> one of the favourite character in the anime/manga Detective Conan
Summon Night Swordcraft Story --> one of the gba game that i love the most
Sword --> one of the weapons that i like to use the most in the game
Star --> one of the natural phenomena that shine on the sky, and i like seeing it in constellations
Sirius --> the star that i like the most, brightest star that we can see from the earth
Start --> the word i always say when i am playing games like gunbound, audition and o2jam
Storm --> the weather i hate the most
Signature --> the thing that i am trying to have one
Special --> the person i am trying to become
Show --> the thing that i am trying to do
Sing --> one of my hobby
Song --> one of the source of entertainment in my daily life
Sleep --> one of the problem that i am facing in my daily life
Single storey terrace house --> the best place that i am going to stay in the future
Sincere --> attitude i expect from the friends of mine
Symbology --> one of the things that i wish to learn
Soccer --> my favourite sports although i cant take part in it
Sorry --> one of the words that you and i should say it when we do something wrong
Sunshine --> something that is warm, and i enjoy being under its surround
Stress --> what you and i are facing everyday
Shower --> one of the activities that i do everyday (dont you?)
Shivering --> one of the thing that happens to me after i take my bath everyday morning
Sneezing --> one common sickness that often comes to me
Stingy --> my attitude towards anything that has some relationship with money
Swimming --> one of the thing that i wish to learn, but i still dont have the chance to do so
Skill --> the thing that i possess in playing games >.<> one of the most useful armor in all the war stories
Sherlock Holmes --> the fictional character that i admire the most
Shut up --> something that i always call others to do
Savings --> the thing that i hope i have a lot of it
Sickness --> the thing that i hope i will not have it
Sumimasen --> the thing that i should say to you after using up your time to read my this post

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last, i am very happy to thank all of you, my friends of reading this post.
If you want to contact me, please add my msn/hotmail, conanTIME@hotmail.com!!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

hARrrrh..finalli noe h0w to leave..erm..SEan..not bad..sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..next time tell mii 100 words..