Thursday, 15 November 2007

Rain, My Life

Rain. Nowadays, it is rainy season, everyday it is raining, and those drops of rain had prevented me from doing many kind of activities. When it is raining, we have to stay under a roof, whether it is a car's or a house's, to have a shelter to prevent ourselves from getting wet and sick. The picture at the top left is a photo that is taken by me when it is raining inside a car. It shows a row of newly-built triple storey terrace. Remember a Nippon Paint advertisement? "Anything also can't change the colour of my house!!!" LOLs.

Rain really caused a lot of problems. Flash floods, road accidents, landslides and some limitations to human daily life. When it is raining, some of the human activities such as outdoor sports matches, construction work and farming work cannot be done as usual. This brings delay to human job and the progress will become slow. Not only money's matter, some of the humans' lifes will also be on risk. As some construction sites workers still work when it is raining, they might have fallen of the ladder, etc.

Today, 15/11/2007, 5pm, sunny,

Sunny weather made me wanted to go for a basketball game at a basketball court near my house, not far, just a 5-minute-walk. When i reached there, the weather was still good, a part of the sky was cloudy, though. After a few minutes, one of my friend arrived, and we started playing. Soon, the cloud started to gather together, and most part of the sky soon became cloudy.

About 15 minutes later, other friends arrived one-by-one, and we started to play a game with points counted. After we finished the first game, we realised that the sky was fully cloudy. But then my friends said the cloud will go off. Well, i really hope so. But as soon as we started the second game, drops of water were started to be felt on our faces.

It rained. All of my friends started to cycle back home, but what i had that time was only a pair of legs. Sigh..... Because i had used mostly of my energy when i was playing basketball, no more energy was left for me to run back home. I walked slowly in the rain. I saw cars. I saw motorcycles. I saw bicycles. I saw people walking with an umbrella on their hand. But i dont have any of theirs either. When i was walking, i thought about this world. Rain, what has you brought to us human? Is it water for us to use everyday? Is it acid water to corrode buildings and increase the acidity of the soil? Or is it... To bring a rainbow to our world?

Positive and negative minds bring different opinions. Positive ones will make rainbow the one they choose, yeah, a "bow"-shaped, seven-coloured things that you can see after it rains. Negative ones? Acid rain and flood will be what are they thinking. Although i was soaked that time, first time soaked because of rain, but there are happiness in my feelings, although there are feelings of hatred, angriness and frustration, happiness still covered most part of my heart, the auricles and ventricles. When i was home, i got scolded by my mum, but that didnt matter.

Soaked in rain. Another type of experience. So what do you think? Would you like some? LOLs.

2 comments:

Monica said...

erm..rain is quite romantic i guess..hehe..bt i desperately hope tomoro ll b a fine dae..i duwan sunny or rainni either..lol..0k..i love rainbow though..rather than sunny..coz its brightness make mi feel sick..so..i decided i prefer rainni...as long as no activites on the dae..

瓜瓜*猪猪 said...

yo~guys~i sum n visit u liao~kakaz~